Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission in any language has not been previously published (with the exception of Abstracts), nor is it submitted or under consideration in another journal at the same time.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. Pictures placed in the text following processing using appropriate photo editors. Pictures also are being submitted separately in jpeg, tiff, bmp, pdf, or other formats, the resolution is 300 dpi. Graphs compiled using appropriate graphic software (MS Excel, Origin, etc.). Graphs also are being submitted separately in xlsx format, etc.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- Author(s) before sending the article to the Editor Board checked the manuscript for plagiarism, and grammatical and stylistic errors.
- Author(s) give their consent to the publication of their article by the journal "Azerbaijan Journal of Physiology"
Section default policy
Copyright © 2022 Azerbaijan Journal of Physiology
Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.